Jerry Brutzki - Programming out of passion and delight
References & Acknowledgment
All applied icons images / symbols are royalty-free copies from aha-soft. All recorded footage or screenshots were taken from the PC-Game LOTR:
The Battle for Middle-Earth. All my derivative creations are based upon the original game and its accessible assets.
My modification is a non-commercial project which, hopefully, does not infringe upon any copyrights or intellectual property. Its sole purpose is to
enhance the gaming experience and to extend the strategical scope; i.e. more units, bigger troups, and fiercer battles.
After all, this private modification aims for fun and not for fame. In particular, I would like to express my thanks to:
• All designers, artists, and programmers who created BFME - Chapeau, people ....
• EA for having provided a modding SDK (WorldBuilder, W3DViewer, AssetCacheBuilder, etc.)
• Peter Jackson, his filming crew, and New Line Cinema for having created the LOTR films
• the vivid BFME-community on the net (3rdage.net, Modding-Union,etc.)
• Autodesk (discreet) for having released GMAX
• The late honourable professor J.R.R. Tolkien for having created his inspiring Saga of Middle Earth
(Silmarillion, The Hobbit, and The Lord of the Rings)
Liability & Copyrights
LIABILITY FOR LINKS:
My site does contain links to third-party Web sites. I have no influence whatsoever on the information on these Web sites and accept no guaranty for
its correctness. The content of such third-party sites lies solely in the responsibility of the respective owners/providers.
At the time third-party Web sites were/will be linked to mine, I found NO GROUNDS WHATSOEVER of any likely contravention of the law. I shall
promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
The content and works provided on these Web sites are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form
of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.